The weather in Columbus Ohio is cold and icy right now in early February. As a wedding officiant, I have the pleasure of serving brides and grooms at many venues. As a reminder that our current wintry weather will not last, it was sunny and warmer on the day I visited. Grand Oaks Event and Business Center in Grove City is a brand new wedding venue that I feel sure you will love.
Below is Randy Mosher, co-owner of this gorgeous facility. He and his wife, Peggy Mosher, built this center from the ground up. They were able to fulfill their dream and fill it with personal touches and amenities that make the overall experience pleasant and memorable. Let's have a look at some details. If you were to ask Randy and Peggy "What makes your center unique and special?" - here is their response:
Wow, where do we start? We often hear from different clients that come through our facility some version of “Oh, my gosh, there's just no place like this anywhere in Columbus/Central Ohio!”, and we also hear a lot of “Wow, you guys have just thought of EVERYTHING! Why didn't anyone else think to do all this??”
We love hearing those sentiments, and of course that was our goal: to offer you more.
- For starters, our Ballroom seats approx. 350 people (depending on seating arrangement) and our patio is actually bigger than the Ballroom.
- Our fenced in lawn is about the same size as our entire building (over 12,000 sq. ft.). Talk about a place for a fabulous outdoor event!
- If you're having a ceremony, you can have it and the reception all here, and we offer a variety of ceremony sites. For instance, there's the gazebo on the lawn (with paved walkway, wired for sound & electricity); the patio (sized perfectly to hold a tent if desired, with built-in fireplace, fountain, & 3-hole putting green); the Ballroom (with an aisle similar to a large church, built-in stage, plenty of ceiling hook-points for optional lights or draping); or the Gallery (with beautiful black granite fireplace, crystal chandelier, and a great view of the lawn beyond).
- Our Ballroom does not have any columns to block your guests' view, opens directly onto the patio, and has truly the latest and best in audio/visual technology.
- We like to offer you options, so our dance floor and all four bars are portable. You can put them wherever you want, even outside.
- We have plenty of parking spaces and your guests park free
- We have 11 hotels nearby (within a mile) and are close to all major highways.
- And our women's restroom has not only one, but two crystal chandeliers!
This chandelier is beautiful enough in this photograph. But it is truly amazing in person. Here are a couple more photos.
Call Randy or Peggy Mosher, or their event manager, Cori Rapp at 614-539-0199. You can visit their website by following the link provided here. Randy's, Peggy's and Cori's email addresses are respectively, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com. United Marriage Services LLC and Grand Oaks Event and Business Center are members of the Wedding Professionals of Columbus, Jamie Rapavy, president.
All photos in this entry are courtesy of Open Prism Photography and the work of photographer, Rebekah King. You can visit her website by following the link provided. Rebekah's phone number is 614-653-9082.
Thanks for visiting my website and reading my blog!